For more than 17 years, GolfTEC has been helping golfers of all skill levels play better golf and enjoy the game more through our proven path to proven results and our comprehensive game improvement plans. Whether you are a complete beginner or an accomplished golfer, GolfTEC can help you reach your personal goals.
Golf lessons are at the core of GolfTEC. We utilize advanced motion measurement technology to accelerate the improvement process to give our clients an experience that is far superior to traditional golf instruction. Most golf instruction is given as a one off lesson that offers only a band-aid solution to problems in the golf swing, but GolfTEC uses a highly technical and comprehensive approach that focuses on all elements of your game. Only GolfTEC has all five factors needed for maximum improvement and lasting results.
The first factor is GolfTEC’s Fact-based Diagnosis, which offers an objective analysis using video, motion measurement and a proprietary database of over 150 Professional Tour players. Our coaches use state-of-the-art technology to measure your swing at different data points and then compare those measurements against the same data from associated Tour Players to see where your swing needs work. And it is all broken down through an easy to understand RED-YELLOW-GREEN indicator system.
The second factor for success is GolfTEC’s Sequential Lessons. Through our sequential lessons and game improvement plans, our Certified Personal Coaches give easy to understood golf lessons that build repeatable skills and deliver lasting results. With so many interconnected elements in the golf swing, it is important to use a ground-up, start-to-finish sequence that builds one ideal motion on top of another.
GolfTEC also uses Advanced Retention Tools through an online Player Performance Center that provides access to your golf lesson history, past swing videos, coaches notes and practice drills that reinforce key elements of your instruction program. All of this information is posted online through private web lessons that clients can access 24/7.
A fourth key factor in the GolfTEC instruction model is our Video-Based Practice. Learning rates are dramatically accelerated with visual feedback that positively reinforces new swing habits. All of GolfTEC’s hitting bays are equipped with interactive video and motion measurement feedback tools that clients can use when practicing.
And then there is our fifth factor – your golf clubs. GolfTEC also provides best in class club fitting through our Tekfit System. GolfTEC's unbiased golf club fitting process filters through more than 1,000 clubs to find the ideal match to each player's swing. During a Tekfit session, a coach analyzes swing and ball flight data using our video and launch monitor systems to determine the best clubs for you from one of our many suppliers such as Ping, Taylor Made, Titleist and other name brands.
With proprietary teaching software, two technology patents and over 250 web drills, GolfTEC is the undisputed leader in golf improvement. We teach approximately 25% of all golf lessons in Canada with a 95% client success rate. GolfTEC's Certified Personal Coaches, across North America, have given millions of golf lessons – a number that will continue to grow as we open more and more improvement centers across Canada and the United States.
SO HOW DOES IT ALL WORK?
During a lesson, GolfTEC clients wear a small harness with sensors that measure the golfer’s movements throughout the golf swing. A Certified Personal Coach analyzes that information and compares it to the same data from an average of over 150 top PGA Tour players. The client gets instant feedback on real time swing parameters and can review each lesson repeatedly with specific follow up drills and notes through their own personalized web lesson, in the GolfTEC Player Performance Centre.
THE g-SWING SYSTEM The GolfTEC g-SWING system includes:
1) A Digital Video Computer System that records your swing at various angles to provide instant data and swing analysis for immediate improvement.
2) A Motion Measurement System that uses motion sensors to measure 24 key swing components, including things like shoulder turn and hip rotation etc. That data is then compared to more than 150 PGA and LPGA Professionals to determine how close or far away clients are from optimal positions in the golf swing.
3) Certified Personal Coaches who are certified by the PGA of Canada and GolfTEC University, which builds upon PGA training with 80 additional hours of hands-on instructional education through GolfTEC.
4) Biofeedback Reinforcement that measures and incorporates auditory signals of the golfer’s swing against a set of ideal swing parameters.
5) Impact Analysis that provides accurate course ball flight and club-impact face angle through our Foresight launch monitor technology.
6) Patented Web Lessons that dramatically increase the client’s retention. It includes a before and after video of each lesson, the coaches’ comments and notes and video practice drills that support each individual lesson through the Player Performance Centre.
GolfTEC has one simple focus – to help people swing better and play better. Our improvement plans are designed to help each of our clients address the issues that cause them the greatest frustrations in their game. Our sequential lesson programs, our Certified Personal Coaches and our Tekfit club fitting system all work together to help our clients get the most out of their game. And when people get the most out of their game, the enjoy the game more and when they enjoy the game more, they play more and at the end of the day that is what GolfTEC is most proud of – to participate in growing the game we all love…